Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year?

Happy New Year, Everyone!
As I look back and reflect on the things of 2010 I see, the good, the bad, the regret, the happiness, the sadness, the pain etc. You can't hide it. If you asked me what the #1highlight of 2010 was, I would not be able to answer. Because it was really good overall, but hard at the same time.

I could elaborate for hours on the year(esp. Dec!;) but instead Ill just share some pictures of us bringing in the new year, at the Keith home. Enjoy. :)
Joah and Stephen on wii dance.
Just a taste of the firework show that Nate and Cameron put on...I think we must have had at least 200 all together if not more! lol
Joah and Stephen, best buds when they're together! ;)
I decided it would be best to wear a wig to bring in the new year. ;)
All of us girls. Freezing. :)
It was a happy moment. And if your wondering whom the young man in the pink wig, crown, tutu and lab coat is, that's Dominic, what a character! haha
And last one, josh. :)
It was definitely a good night.

I'm not one for new year resolutions but, this year I pray that God will bless it for you all and that there will be joy in your heart and no regret.
I plan on having more patience, love in my heart and to grow more and more in love with God everyday.

Random fact: I don't feel like it feels like a new year at all...

Verse : "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; old things have passed away; behold, all things have become new." - 2 Corinthians 5:17

Mandie

9 comments:

  1. It sounds like 2010 was a great year for you! I hope that 2011 is even better! The pictures are all great, you all look very happy! Ahhh fireworks! So fun! I absolutely love them, they are super pretty, unfortunately we didn't do fireworks for New Year's Eve, maybe next year! Cute wig! Also, those are some great resolutions for 2011, mine are very similar! I hope that God grants you the strength to stick with them throughout the year 2011 and many years to come!

    -Makayla

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Thanks!
    Haha we were. You guys didn't do fireworks?? Sad day!!! Yeah, hopefully next year you'll all have some. Bahaha, thanks!

    Thanks, and you too!!

    God Bless,
    Mandie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your new background, Mandie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love seeing pics of the K girls again! Haven't seen them in FOREVER :)
    Great pics

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha yeah, it had been awhile since I had seem them too! (ok, really only like, 2weeks, but you know...). Its good to see old friends. :)
    Thanks!

    Mandie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was definitely gross! My mom and I were talking about that, we both love to cook and lately we have been doing a lot more canning, so my mom and I were seriously considering making a big batch of homemade salsa and canning it! I would absolutely love your recipe! That would be fantastic!

    -Makayla

    ReplyDelete
  7. TWO weeks is a long time....for us its been since July :) Where were ya'll on Sunday?

    ReplyDelete
  8. ahaha! Well, two weeks is kinda a long time especially if your used to seeing someone almost twice a week, but I get it!. :)

    Sick. And have been sick since Christmas actually. Getting better, but it seems to be lingering. :/

    Mandie

    ReplyDelete