Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Seniorness, Recital, Family Time

Sooo its been awhile since I have actually written up an actual post. So, here is one. :)

To start, I got my senior pics done. Jenna did them..all I gotta say is WOW! She did such a fantastic job, and it was so much fun! Always more fun doing something with someone you enjoy! Ill post a few pics later. It was a little bit difficult doing them tho with so many other photographers there and what not, but we did it. I can't believe Ill be grad. in May.. My goals afterward, to become a piano teacher.(wife, and mother) I've already got one student, and hes great! He is 8 and his name is Joah, he has a passion for the piano too. Whoo! haha

Lets see, recital. I had a piano/voice recital this past weekend. PTL everyone did a wonderful job! I nailed my songs and whew! It was nerve racking. lol. I wish I could post the vids, but the sound isn't working... ? idk Ill have to figure that out. I was actually happy with my acc. this year, she fallowed me, not I to her. That way, if I fell behind(which, I didn't) and then caught myself up, she'd be right there behind me. She was wonderful!
Ha! So, I figured out why our video player wasn't working on our computer...soooo I was able to upload the video to Youtube(just my piano...) So..go down and watch the vid :)

A few weeks ago my our family went to the Sahuaro Ranch Park for a picnic and had a wonderful time. Aaand we took pics. Haven't done that in awhile as a whole family. If you haven't heard of it, maybe your familiar with it being the 'peacock park'..there used to be peacocks there, but there weren't any there this time, so I guess they fled.. ;) This park has a lot of old houses(some with 13bdrms!!) farms, a blacksmith...it was actual property once lived on. Its very cool.
So, here are the pics. :)
Senior pic 1.
I really like this one!
This is the one I used for my registration..
And last one..she actually took way more, but obv. I'm not gonna post them all! lol
Here is a kids pic we took, the family one isn't exactly the best so Ill post this, then one of mom and dad!
Mom and dad... ;)
One of Nate and MercyAnne
One of mom
One of me...
I didn't realize I posted so many! ahh! Anyways..I had actually stayed at this location of the park to take more pictures and I took A LOT! I just wanna post one more of the pic of the house with 13bdrms that I absolutely adored...

So, thats the house. Actually the house that me and mom were taking pics at, its just the front of it. Its a really beautiful home inside out! haha

My recital piece, Autumn Fairy Tale: by, Reason.



I haven't really been up to much. Keeping in touch with my prayer buddies, they're great. I love them! And God is so amazing!

Well, I better get a move on. I have some major baking to get done in the morning. erm.. I hope everyone is doing well!

Verse~ 1John 4:8 "Whoever does not love does not know God, because God is love" So simple. I love it. And its absolutely true!

Random Fact~ When I was 4 I got knocked down by my great grandpas mini horse. That was while visiting him on OK. Looong ago, but I remember it! *shivers*
Maybe Ill come up with something better than that in the week.
Lata!

God Bless
Amanda

4 comments:

  1. Thanks, Anna! :)
    Btw, how have you been lately? I always mean to talk to you at church but never seem to get the chance or leave or whatever. lol

    Mandie

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE!!!!! Awesome pictures...I didn't know Jenna was into photography! How fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks!!
    Yeah, she's really good at it too!
    it is fun, if you have a good eye. lol and she, has a wonderful 'eye'. :)

    Mandie

    ReplyDelete