Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Nathan

He is coming home!!!! Praise God he is leaving that horrible town. And I am so serious.

Everything that has happened is really personal so I won't be sharing it online. Or maybe not even at all. I'm just going to say that-

Please pray for Nate. Yesterday he went to WI and kinda toured the area a bit and decided to take a hike and then later went back to his Apt. and went to sleep later woke up to not being able to move his body whatsoever and was rushed to the ER.(Dehydration) He then left the hospital this morning to a cab to his house packed his things and ......
My dad is on a plane RIGHT now to go get Nate. He is at the air port there in Millagevill or whatever. Nate couldn't take it anymore. He loves her, but like I said I'm not sharing anything! (on here) So, when my dad gets there they will start their driving journey back home. Honestly, I'm excited to see my brother.
This chapter in his life-closed.

Cried my eyes out Sunday when they prayed for him. Cried almost everyday this week. I guess it just now hit me. But, he is coming home so yay!!!

Thank you all for your prayers.

Hope all is going well with everyone.

God Bless,
Amanda

2 comments:

  1. I'm the first commenter!! Haha! I'm not sure yet. Probably start my own business. I like photography a lot, too. I'll make money doing photography at conventions (I'll be "the photographer"). You know. The people that put the conventions on, pay a photographer to take pics of everything...know what I'm talking about? Lol.
    Yeah, Gmail also has Buzz...kinda like FB. So, THINK about it. ;)

    Levi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha yeah, your the first commenter(pretty much like always before. lol) yayyyy...

    Thats cool though! bahaha yes, I know what your talking about! That would be awesome.

    Ill check it out 'cause I have no idea what Buzz is. lol But yeah, Ill think about it. Or maybe Ill just put a chatbox up...idk yet! Oooh, I read your blog...yeah


    Mandie the incredible.

    ReplyDelete