Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Forever Ours

Hey, everyone!

Yes, it's been quite some time since I have written. Or so I was informed by a few people(Sadie, Justin, this post is for you guys! ok, not all of it, just some of it. ;))

Today was a very exciting, long, blessed day!
Can you take a wild guess and try to figure out what happened today?
Today, my family adopted MercyAnne!! Long awaited day, but so worth the wait! Even tho we know that she doesn't fully understand what happened, she was just so happy and knew that something very exciting was happening! :)



What I've been up to. Honestly, not much at all! This summer has been kind of a slow one really.
We've been dollar bowling. Twice. Let me just say, I stink at bowling, but its a very fun game! :)
God blessed us with a van! So we now are able to travel as a family in ONE vehicle!

Tomorrow we start a bible study on the book of Romans! Very exciting.

Next week I leave for Cal. for a little summer vaca. This will be my very first time flying and truth be told, I'm a little nervous! But I anticipate that it will be a very good trip! So, if you guys don't mind a little prayer for me would be fantastic.

On the subject of prayer requests, I have a few others.
Prayer for my friends little brother. I don't feel it is my place to say what is going on in his life right now, but my friend did ask for me to get anyone and everyone to please pray for him. The enemy has taken over his spirit and he needs God. His name is Andrew.

Prayer for my friend Kristi's friend(name unknown). He has a virus attacking his already damaged liver and if he can't get a donor by the end of next month, it could be really bad. I guess he only has a 20% chance of living. So, just that a donor would show up for him. Also, that peace is over his friends and family. But, especially him.

We all really appreciate the prayers!

I know this post was a little lack-there-of, but I must be going now! Ill update again soon tho.

Verse:Galations 5:22-23 "But the fruit of the spirit is love, joy, peace, long suffering, gentleness, goodness, meekness, temperance: against such there is no law."

Random Fact: I have the most adorable cutie pa-tutti 2yrd sister ever!

God Bless,
Mandie :)

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations Amanda! She does look like a cutie-pa-tootie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Amanda! I'm so happy for you :) And thank you for posting for Me.... JK!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!! Congrats, Mandie!!! That is so exciting.

    How funny...we are starting to study Romans next week, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! :)

    Lisa~ Really? That's awesome! Are you guys using a certain study book or just straight up studying from the bible? :)

    Mandie

    ReplyDelete