Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Week-end from my point of view:)

Last weekend was Family Camp. It was fun, good sermons, very important sermons at that.
My last 3posts have been lengthy so, Ill make this short and sweet...well the talking part anyways :)
Fri.~we left at 945, which, is early for us, had to make some stops, like, getting gas, and filling our tires, etc. We took the 17 this time, instead of the back way, but somehow I still got super car sick. :/
Got there unpacked, and went to the Archery, which I did on Sat. but, I was there Fri. to take pics. ;) Friday was a good day over all. I went to bed at 8 didn't fall asleep till 2cuz of some giddy girls. ;)
Sat~was HOT. Thats all I have to say about it. haha During free time my family, the Crawlee's(that how you spell their name?) the Rights, and the R's went fishing...oh and Matt too. All we caught was a transitioning tadpole, Ill get to that later. After fishing, I did archery, after that I hung out with Hayley, love that girl, after that it was dinner, after that was Chapel, after that was the bonfire, after that was, yes, Capture The Flag. Somehow I got pulled into playing by Brook, thats ok, we were Prison guards and only had to "guard" Josh And Zane. I went to bed at 10.
Sun~Church, packed up and left. haha I really didn't socialize a whole lot with any of the girls, except Hayley and the Crawlee girls. I 'hung' out a lot with a lot of the older people, and the guys. Not intentionally. It really was a good weekend. Pictures....
Madison, Jaden, Jeremy

Micah....

MercyAnne and Me

Joah, Getting ready to shoot 'his' bow

Josh

Joah, "nana" and I

Just for fun...

Jaden and I

Nate and Mercy

Mason, Mercy, and Micah on the fishing dock thingy

Dad and some of the kids bating their fishing rods

Nate and Matt

Josh and Noah Fishing

Dad, Zac and some of the kids fishing

Ah yes, the transitioning tadpole, into a frog. Micah caught it. It was pretty cool. We watched it continue to transition over the weekend, it was neat. God is so amazing. :)

Jeremy, :))

This lil guy was on my leg, didn't even notice him till I looked down to grab Jeremy's hand. haha

Me doing the Archery, thanks to Jessica for taking my pic. ;)

Side group shot

Dad and all the littles. I really like this pic:)

Someone made a fort, it looks like an 'A' :D

Hayley and I passing time

Micah and Jacob

Joah and Jaden eating smores
So this isn't even half of the pics I took, but well, you know. I hope you guys at least tried to enjoy them. haha
Gotta go.

Random Fact: I give you two, first is, I hate clicks. If you don't get the gist of that, read above again. Two, if my hair grew like my Nails, I'd be one happy girl.
Verse of the day~2 Corinthians 9:7 "So let each one give as he purposes in his heart, not grudgingly or of necessity; for God loves a cheerful giver"

God Bless
Mandie

4 comments:

  1. AWW! cute ! ( ;
    I like you blog too ! (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome about the tadpole!!! I have never seen that (Mom says I'm deprived) but now I am mad at you cuz you did not get me to see it..JK JK JK lol lol That is just really neat!

    Love the backgroud btw :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha well, I guess we're both deprived because that was my first time ever seeing one. aaawwww I'm sorry, I thought y'all knew and such. guess not. But yea it is. :)

    And thanks, me too. :)

    ReplyDelete