Friday, April 2, 2010

The basics.

Just a few basic det's about me.

~1.My favorite color: I don't really have a fave color. I like all colors. But, if you looked at my room you'd say its Pink, purple brown and sage green. (they say you can tell a persons favorite color by taking a look at either their clothing line, or bedroom in general) The only colors I'm against are those really crazy-man colors! haha

~2. Activities I *like*: Lets see well, I like to bowl, do board games, volleyball(even tho I stink at it), Performing on stage. its the best. Ill do anything to have fun! :)

~3. DOB. Ha, I just recently turned 17. BEST birthday EVER! The other half of my brain got me the bestest gifts ever(my word,, can't have it).

~4. My faith: I am a proud born again Christian who loves the one who sent his son to die on the cross for my sins.

~5. Favorite subject in school: Its definitely NOT math. *shivers* No, I love love love History. If that is all I had to study, I'd be so happy. Besides that...etymology is cool too I guess. And WG..kinda.

~6.Happy Resurrection day!!! Music? well my favorite artist, FAVORITE is Keith Green, (aside from Phil wickham! ;)) I tried to post a video of his Easter song here...but that did not go so well...um..help anyone? Ash? haha any how...his easter song is thee best!

Thanks, ash! ;)) BTW, I chose the 'live' version cause I love the message he gives in the beginning. He always shares the best messages. Probably why he is 2nd on my list. :)

~7. So I said my bff is Emily...well if y'all only knew!!! We have known each other since birth, we practically finish each others sentences sometimes and we know each other so well, we could crush the eithers world in seconds...which of course, we'd never do! She'll always be my sister no matter what!!!

well, gotta run!!!

Happy Resurrection day!!!!

God Bless,
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. It's really not that hard to post a video. All you have to do is press source - sort-of like at HSB - and put in the link.
    If you need any more help, just let me know, okay?
    Love ya~
    ash

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Amanda! Welcome to blogger...it's a lot of fun. Hey...if I follow your blog, will you follow mine?!?!? JK...but also, seriously! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem, Mandie! It's not that hard, once you get used to blogging over here. It's actually WAY better than HSB! :P Don't tell ANYONE I said that. lol.

    Thanks for the comments about my blog. If you ever need help with working on templates - I can help with that. :) I have never made my own, but I know some great sites to get templates on.

    Love ya!
    ~Ashley

    ReplyDelete