Thursday, April 1, 2010

Not so, beginner

Here I am...writing this up oh so late at night...well, thats ok.

To start. I'm new to blogger, not new to blogging. I have been a blogger since '07 but moved here because the previous blogging site I was at was so hard to work with. The only thing I find difficult here, is the HTML, gonna have to have the brother help out there! haha And, I left the last place because the site consisted of only 11yr old kids! ;)

Its April fools, the only thing I have to say, is......

National Atheism Day! "For the FOOL has said in his heart there is no God..." Psalms 14 :1 hehehe

And don't let prank callers get you! Of course, there was no fooling there, just pure confusion on my behalf. ;P I actually had a pretty good idea, but it would not have worked seeing as..well we didn't have anyone over today. ha

Ok, so Ill probably transfer the last post from the last blog I had, over to here just so I don't have to write it up again in so many different ways. Otherwise, you guys will learn more about me in time just not right now. Its late.

Good night.

God Bless,
Mandie
(or manders, or Amanda...anything but A MAN DUH) ;))

4 comments:

  1. I just saw the thing about April Fools Day...so funny! I walked out to the kitchen and asked Jessie if she knew it was National Atheist's Day. She gave me a blank stare...LOL!

    That afternoon, Tyler came over, and while he was inside, the girls put a dead gopher on the seat of his truck. When he left and found it, he kicked it at them and they all started screaming. It was really funny to watch!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe thats funny!

    Let me get this strait...a dead gopher? Oh my...That sounds like it would be quite the site to see! lol Good for him!! I don't think I would have touched, not even with my foot and a ten ft. poll!! ;P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't touch it at all either...it was all Jessie!!!! And yes, a real dead gopher!!!

    ReplyDelete