Saturday, June 5, 2010

Let Us Bake!!! Brownies. :)

Ok, so at costco they have these brownies, and they are just a tad different from your "average" brownie. They are in 'cup-cake' form, and have butter cream frosting on top. (nice and swirly too!)Usually, I say leave the brownie alone, it needs nothing but itself to make it as good as it is, but these looked like they would be really good! So, I thought, hey I bake..a lot and I have everything a caterer needs to do such a thing so instead of buying these, Ill just make them....How did they turn out wellll....lets just say, I needed a: different brownie recipe, I needed to make my frosting thicker too, and I needed a thicker pastry tip..My biggest one, is too small. And it really isn't that big to begin with! haha I made your regular size 'cup cake' brownie, then I made a mini one. The mini's definitely turned out so much better! Easier to get out of the pan without falling apart!(even after they cooled down for an hour and a half!!)

Yes, that is a hole in the mix(its helps combine everything..makes it easier:))




All mixed up! :)



Mini's... :)



And the 'normal ones...'
I didn't get any pics with the frosting on them, by the time I was done I was too tired(I like to bake late...well, I always end up being done late anyways. hehe) to think about pics and was ready for bed!! And well, yeah.
Anyways..thought I'd share my brownie experience!!! :)

Amanda:)
P.S. I have no idea why its all jumbled up like that, tried fixing it..but nothings working soo... :)

6 comments:

  1. So y'all like brownies too?? That is what startd the Waddell raids!! Tyler and all of us girls absolutely LOVE brownies. BTW, do you know where Melvin got to??? For reals??

    If you pull all of your pics to the bottom of the script, it usually corrects itself! I don't know if you tried that or not!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, we loveee brownies!!! Well, I didn't know you dale girls liked brownies, but I Tyler did!! haha I won't bore you with how I found that one out. lol
    Hmm no..I'll tell you this, he's been on facebook A LOT lately.. He probably just decided to abandon us. ;)

    Ooh, I didn't try that! ill have to do that when I have time..hehe thanks, Anna! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look really good right now!!!

    Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, Sadie, Ill tell you this much...they were REALLY good. :) hehe Wish I could have one right now myself.:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the new background Mandie!!

    ReplyDelete