Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Don't Wanna Let Her Go.

Hey, Everyone!

I have a huge prayer request. Many of(actually, I think all of you know) you know that we do foster care. Well, our youngest one (I can't give out names or anything like that over open content such as thus, so lets just put it this way, she is one, absolutely adorably chunky-monkey sweet stuff baby girl) has a high possibility of going BACK to her birth giver (we don't like to call her 'mom, mom' we provide for her, raise her and love her, her birth giver, not so much lol). We have one month to see how things go. Basically there will be people living with BM to make sure she doesn't get into any 'trouble' and that the environment is clean, and she can provide for her. Ha! Good luck. Now, we don't want to pray harm over anyone, that would be terrible. But, maybe could you guys just please pray that something happens that will prevent my precious baby-cakes from going back to that horrible lady!?

This sounds selfish, I know(or maybe not) but if she goes back, it will tare my heart out and rip it up in pieces! We are all she knows! Not only will it seem like she is dead to us, but she will grieve too. She isn't too young to grieve. she will know. Not only that. She will grow up not knowing what purity is, she'll be into drugs more than likely be living on the street and God knows what else!! I am pretty depressed. I love her to pieces, I don't wanna let her go!!!!

Anyways, could you all just please pray she doesn't have to go back!? I know we want Gods will to be done too, but we love her to pieces and would be so so so sad if she has to leave.

Thanks. :)

I better go.

God Bless
Amanda

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Mandie! I am so sorry for you guys. She is just adorable, and it would be terrible for her to grow up in that type of enviroment. I will DEFINITELY be praying.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMW Mandie! I will keep you guys in prayer!

    ReplyDelete