Saturday, May 22, 2010

Graduation/Grad party

Well well well, here I am writing up another post! ;)

Last night was Cameron and Delaine Keiths graduation. Along with my friend Seth's too.(same graduation, same place) The ceremony was, long very intelligent;) and nice! It really was. I enjoyed seeing all the different faces. You should have heard some of the screams. I think there was one lady whos scream lasted for like 2mins! I am not even kidding. It was pretty insane. And there were blow horns(which they weren't supposed to use, but people still did) that were insanely loud!! I guess that just means some kids, are REALLY loved! haha my mom slept through like, half the thing, but hey thats ok I guess!! She kept asking, did they show the Keiths yet..what about Seth, did his face flash yet. Oh mommy, you shoulda taken a nap! jk

After it was all done me and my mom rushed outta there(it was just me mom zach and nate..even tho nate was too busy talking on the phone..in the CAR) Don't know what happened to Zach, but while we were standing there we watched all the graduates come out two by two..looking for our dear friends. Said hi, congratulated hugged then let them go! haha

After that we went to the Keiths house for their party. Wow! Lots of Fun!! So much fun we didn't leave till 2:30..am. (Yep , we closed their party out! haha) I was so tired when I got home I didn't even wash my face just brushed my teeth. I'm surprised I am even up. I didn't get any pics..but it was a very much needed time of fellowship spent with old friends that we just don't see much anymore!!

Hoping to graduate next year myself. We'll see how things go. ;)

This Tues. is my recital. I'm excited, nervous and..a little unsure all at the same time. Just praying we all do well! Ill share pics, and maybe even the video if I do well. hehe Ill def. Share the video of the group number!! :)

Better get a move on!

God Bless,
Mandie

4 comments:

  1. My best friend's graduation was Thursday night! We had so much fun and I will post pictures later...and I am hopefully graduating next year, too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Mandie, I wonder if your group made more noise or if our graduation spectators made more noise...hehe:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's awesome, Lisa! :) I saw the pics, very cool. Yeah, I really hope to graduate next year..but like I said in my post, we'll see! lol

    Ah I don't know, Anna. maybe the same? hehe There were SO many blow horns and whistles and screams..it was crazy..then there were some kids that didn't get anything. Kinda made me feel bad for them..idk why either. haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, it was the same way at ours, there was sometimes and empty gap or two:(

    ReplyDelete