Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Accelerated Classes~ All Organized

I've been dreading Tuesdays lately cause I cant find my books!! My, piano books that is. Someone packed 'em away and they seem to be lost. But! My teacher never fails to have an extra set laying around! Anyways, to the title. Today in class She(My teacher, Lori) told me that she is holding a class for the month of June for accelerated students and asked me to attend. This class is to learn chords how to construct your own arrangements and what not. I think it would be fun to attend! And now that I only live 20mins away, I'm seriously considering it. But, before then, I seriously need to find a 88key-keyboard. I had found one for only $149 in perfect condition but the person never replied so, I take it as they sold it. ;) So if y'all know anyone, or something selling one for 100-200-250ish Please, let me know! My upright is of no good use anymore. :/ Thanks. :)

Finally all organized. Got my bed made(even tho I hate my bed 'cause its the most uncomfortable thing ever, it makes the room!), got the loft in order, now just gotta let the boys do their jobs by getting their things in place!! yay!!!
Oh, really quick, for those of you who know, our adoption should be final in Aug.!! yaay!! :))

Mandie:)

No comments:

Post a Comment